ROZBORA DESIGN s.r.o.
Kopčianska 8-10, 851 01 Bratislava,
TIN : 2020210445, ID VAT: SK20202104451
ID Company: 31 443 923, Tel: +421.905.533.315
The company is registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, insert No.. 15254 / B
The company ROZBORA DESIGN s.r.o., ID Company: 35724331, established in Kopčianska 8-10, 851 01 Bratislava („ ROZBORA DESIGN s.r.o. “), represented by the executive manager Robert Rozbor issued this Complaints Procedure in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Act No. 40/1964 of the Civil Code, of the Act no. 250/2007 of Collection of Laws on Consumer protection and on amending Act of the Slovak National Council No. 372/1990 of the Collection on Offenses, as amended, and Act No. 108/2000 of Collection of Laws on Consumer Protection in Doorstep Selling and Distance Selling. This Complaints procedure ensures a consistent and rapid procedure for handling claims of defective goods purchased through e-Shop of company ROZBORA DESIGN s.r.o. at www.rozbora.com
- The company ROZBORA DESIGN s.r.o. is responsible for the defects of the sold goods in its acceptance by the buyer.
- ROZBORA DESIGN s.r.o. is not responsible for the defects caused by the use or tear and wear. For goods sold at a lower price ROZBORA DESIGN s.r.o. is not responsible for the defect, which had been agreed for a lower price.
- If there is no product that quickly spoils, or the second-hand goods, ROZBORA DESIGN s.r.o. is responsible for defects that occur after receipt of the goods within the warranty period.
- The warranty period for goods other than food, is 24 months. Food products must retain its quality and health soundness to expiry date or date of minimum durability indicated on the packaging. If the period for use is indicated on the product, its packaging or attached instructions, the warranty period will not end before the expiry of that period.
- ROZBORA DESIGN s.r.o. can provide a guarantee more than the scope of the guarantee by statement issued in the warranty card or in advertising; warranty card contains the business name of the seller, his office, content of guarantees, the extent and conditions, the length of the warranty period and the data necessary for the application of guarantees. If the warranty card does not contain all requirements, it does not void the warranty.
- If ROZBORA DESIGN s.r.o. does not issue warranty card in the sale of goods, proof of purchase issued by ROZBORA DESIGN s.r.o. is sufficient applicable to claims of liability for defects.
- The warranty period begins from the receipt of goods by the buyer. If the claimed goods are delivered to the buyer by mail or courier service, the warranty period starts from the receipt of goods from courier or postman.
The method of the claim
- A claim means the application of liability for defects in the goods or service.
- Goods purchased via e-shop, the buyer is entitled to complain in writing to the following address: ROZBORA DESIGN s.r.o., Kopčianska 8-10, 851 01 Bratislava ("Complaint address") or in person at the showroom of ROZBORA COUTURE at address: Račianska 22/A, Bratislava ONLY after an agreed and validated meeting. This address is not store but model atelier of company. The buyer is entitled to demand the exchange of the claimed goods directly in the showroom of the company ROZBORA DESIGN s.r.o JUST IN CASE if the goods are in stock of the showroom / studio. Showroom / atelier is without cash in hand, so it is not possible to demand the return of cash there.
- The buyer is obliged send the original accounting document (invoice), respectively. letter of guarantee („the documents") and describe the reason for the claim. Buyer must absolutely and clearly define the claimed facts, the rights, which applies to ROZBORA DESIGN s.r.o., and e-mail address, or another (mailing) address for communication with ROZBORA DESIGN s.r.o. and, also telephone contact ("Description of the claim").
- In case of a complaint realized by mail or courier, we are recommended send the goods together with the relevant documents to the complaint address as a registered letter clearly marked "COMPLAINT". We do not accept cash on delivery - the cost of returning goods shall be borne by the buyer. Buyer sends the defective goods to the company ROZBORA DESIGN s.r.o. at its own costs and risks.
- If the warranty card is issued and there is given a different entrepreneur for the repair of goods that are in place ROZBORA DESIGN s.r.o. or in a place closer to the buyer, the buyer is obliged apply the law to repair the goods with that entrepreneur. Entrepreneur for the repair of the goods is required to perform the repair within the period agreed in a sale between ROZBORA DESIGN s.r.o. and the buyer.
- The rights from liability for defects expire if they were not applied within the warranty period.
- If the buyer finds any difference between proof of purchase and purchased goods (in kind or in quantity), or if the buyer has not received a duly completed proof of purchase is required to notify staff of ROZBORA DESIGN s.r.o. immediately, but not later than 24 hours after receiving the shipment of this fact on the phone number +421905533315 or by sending an email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. If he declares this fact after the abovementioned date, it is at the discretion of ROZBORA DESIGN s.r.o., whether to recognize or not such a late claim.
- The buyer may complain only faulty (faulty, damaged) goods and is not entitled to a refund or exchange of goods, which is free from defects. The buyer is obliged to check the goods immediately upon receipt of shipment.
The rights of the buyer from liability for defects
- If the defect can be removed, the buyer is entitled to defect was free, timely and properly removed. The seller is obliged to remove the defect without undue delay and no later than within 30 days from the date of the claim.
- ROZBORA DESIGN s.r.o. is always entitled to replace defective goods for perfect, or if the defect relates only to its parts, replace part if it does not cause serious difficulties to the buyer; if there is an exchange of goods, a new warranty period begins to run from the receipt of new product
- The buyer may require replacement of the goods or replacement of parts, if there does not incur unreasonable cost to the company.
- If it is a removable defect, but the goods cannot be properly used for the repeated occurrence of the defect (at least 3 times) after repair or a greater number of defects (defects at least 3), the buyer is entitled to demand replacement of the goods or has a right to withdraw from the contract.
- If the defect cannot be removed and the goods cannot properly be used as a product without defects, the buyer has the right to exchange goods or has a right to withdraw from the contract.
- If the defect cannot be removed, but the goods can be properly used as goods without defects, the buyer is entitled to a reasonable discount.
- If ROZBORA DESIGN s.r.o. sells defective or used goods at a reduced price for that reason, the buyer is not entitled to claim a defect for which the price has been reduced. If the goods with reduced price has another (different) fault, not associated with reduced price, the buyer has the right to a reasonable discount.
- If the buyer has the right to exchange goods and the right of withdrawal, so it depends on the buyer, which of these rights can be applied. Cannot change this option alone unilaterally.
The process of complaint
- Settlement of the claim means the termination of complaint procedure by handing over the repaired goods, exchange of goods, refund the purchase price, payment of a reasonable discount from the price of goods, a written invitation to take over compliance or justified rejection.
- ROZBORA DESIGN s.r.o. is obliged to issue a confirmation of receipt of the complaint. The confirmation of the complaint means a copy of the complaint protocol with a notice of settlement of the claim or addressed letter with a written notice of the settlement of the claim. Confirmation of receipt of the complaint may be sent to the buyer e-mail address, resp. another (mailing) address specified by the buyer for communication in the description of the complaint.
- ROZBORA DESIGN s.r.o. is obliged to determine how to handle it immediately, in complicated cases within 3 working days from the date of the claim, in appropriate cases, especially if it requires complex technical evaluate the status of goods, within 30 days from the date of the claim. It is bound by the decision of the buyer as to which of the rights under Article IV applies.
- ROZBORA DESIGN s.r.o. is authorized to inform on determining method of complaint by sending a message to the e-mail address, respectively. another (mailing) address specified by the buyer for communication in the description of the complaint.
- The complaint is approved immediately after determining how the complaint, in appropriate cases a complaint can be approved at a later date; complaint shall not take longer than 30 days from the date of the claim. The buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract or the right to exchange the goods for new goods after the deadline for settlement of the claim.
- ROZBORA DESIGN s.r.o. is obliged to issue a written confirmation of the complaint within 30 days from the date of the claim. Written confirmation of the complaint means a copy of the complaint protocol with a notice of settlement of the claim or addressed letter with a written notice of the settlement of the claim. Confirmation of receipt of the complaint may be sent to the e-mail address, resp. another (mailing) address specified by the buyer for communication in the description of the complaint.
- If the buyer submits a complaint of goods during the first 12 months of purchase, ROZBORA DESIGN s.r.o. may reject the complaint on the basis of expertise; cannot require reimbursement for expert assessment or other costs related to expert assessment, regardless of the outcome of expert judgment; expert assessment is an expert statement or opinion issued by authorized, notified or accredited person or opinion of the person authorized by the manufacturer to perform warranty repairs.
- If the buyer applies claim the goods after 12 months from the purchase and ROZBORA DESIGN s.r.o. reject it, the person who approved the complaint, is obliged specify in the proof of claim, where the buyer must send the goods to the expertise. If the goods are sent for expert assessment, ROZBORA DESIGN s.r.o. bears the cost of expert judgment, as well as all other related costs reasonably incurred regardless of the outcome of expert judgment. If the buyer proves responsibility of ROZBORA DESIGN s.r.o. for defects by assessment of expert, he may apply complaint again; during the conduct of the technical assessment of the warranty period shall be suspended. ROZBORA DESIGN s.r.o. is obliged to pay all costs incurred for expert assessment within 14 days from the date of re-filed complaint, as well as all related costs reasonably incurred. Re-filed complaint cannot be rejected.
- Information about the possibilities and conditions for dispute resolution through alternative dispute resolution ('ADR'). If the buyer is not satisfied with the way the ROZBORA DESIGN s.r.o. recall his complaint or if he considers that ROZBORA DESIGN s.r.o. violated his rights, he is entitled to turn to with a request for redress to ROZBORA DESIGN s.r.o. If ROZBORA DESIGN s.r.o. reject the buyer's request, or fails to respond to it within 30 days from the date of dispatch, the buyer has the right to an alternative dispute resolution ("ADR entity") pursuant to the Act No. 391/2015 of Collection of Laws on consumer ADR for a preliminary alternative dispute resolution (the "Proposal"). ADR does not cover disputes where the quantifiable value of the dispute does not exceed the amount of 20 EUR. ADR entity is the Slovak Trade Inspection, or other legal entity registered in the list of ADR entities maintained by the Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic ("Ministry"). The buyer may submit a proposal with the ADR entity in paper form, in electronic form or verbally in the minutes; but also through the form available on the web site of STI www.soi.sk or through the ADR platform available on the website of the EU http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/index_en.htm. The ADR led by the Slovak Trade Inspection is free of charge, another ADR entity may require payment of a fee for the initiation of ARS maximum of 5 EUR with VAT. ADR entity terminates the ADR in principle within 90 days from the date of initiation.
- The legislation in force in the Slovak Republic shall be subject to legal relations governed by this Complaints Procedure. This Complaints Procedure relates only to the relationships established between the seller and the buyer, who is a consumer within the meaning of the Act No. 250/2007 Collection of Laws on Consumer protection, as amended. The seller's responsibility for defective goods, including guarantees for quality, with relationships established between the seller and a buyer who is not a consumer within the meaning of the Act No. 250/2007 of Collection of Laws on Consumer protection, as amended, shall be governed by the relevant provisions of the Commercial Code.
- The Complaint Procedure applies to all contracts concluded through means of communication such as especially addressed letter, addressed printed matter, Unaddressed printed matter, catalogue, advertising in the press with order form, automatic calling machine, telephone, Videophone, fax, videotext (microcomputer and television ) with keyboard or touch screen on, radio and television in the sale over the phone or e-mail if their object is the sale of goods or the provision of services by ROZBORA DESIGN s.r.o
- The company ROZBORA DESIGN s.r.o. reserves the right to change the Complaints Procedure. Change in Complaints Procedure is effective from the date of placement of the new version of the website www.rozboradesign.com
The Complaints Procedure shall enter force on 01.11.2022